When a company has thousands of employees to manage every year, it eventually needs its own portal website for its employees. With MyCVSHR Portal, you can simply log in to manage your work schedule, your health benefits, and of course, keep your personal information updated. But how to use My CVS HR and what kind of benefits are available on the official portal of CVS Corp.
MyCVS HR Login Portal – Introduction
Employees of the CVS Health Corp can easily access their account profile from anywhere at any time with the Portal Login MyCVSHR. CVS Corp is a gigantic health agglomeration that owns many branches like CVS Pharmacy and the newly acquired Aetna company.
In order to facilitate the management of thousands of employees, CVS created an online portal where you can consult the following:
- Company Benefits and forms to fill
- Insurance plans and their forms (life insurance coverage, for example)
- Selection and education assistance
- Special discounts for employees (such as dental operations for example)
- Profit-sharing plan 401K Program
- Work program and attendance bonuses
- Stock purchase program to manage your shareholding position in the company
- Work schedule so you can manage and modify your schedule at any time
With all of these features available on the MyCVS Online Portal, it is worth taking some of your time to understand the program. Below, we made a little guide with easy-to-follow instructions for your convenience.
How to register a new account on the CVS Portal?
Let’s start with the most obvious, which is the registration process of your new CVSHR account. To create a new account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official MyHR CVS website by clicking this link http://myhr.cvs.com/.
- Locate the New User button under the Log On button and click it.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN code in the dedicated space (Personal Identification).
- Once that’s done, click the Continue button.
- On the following page, you’ll need to choose a username and pin number.
- Finally, click the Submit button and you’re all set!
I forgot my password, how to solve this login problem?
Nowadays, it’s very normal to forget a password. We have so many accounts on so many services from different platforms, you should not worry too much if you lost your CVSHR password. Here are the steps to follow to recover and reset your password:
- On the homepage, if you can’t log in after entering your User ID and Password, you might have forgotten one or the other.
- To retrieve your login information, click on the Forgot User ID or Password? Button.
- Have your personal ID nearby, (the 4 last digits of your SSN number and date of birth).
- To finish, click the Continue button and then enter a new password
- Click the Reset button and you’ve completed the password recovery process.
A bit more about CVS Health Corp
The CVS Health company was founded in 1963 in Lowell, Massachusetts by brothers Stanley and Sidney Goldstein. However, the current and newly appointed CEO of the company is Karen S. Lynch. Moreover, the CVS headquarters office is located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States.
If we talk straight numbers, the CVS Health organization owns over 10 000 locations, has 300 000 employees including 40 000 physicians, nurses, and pharmacists. Besides, this organization is divided into several subsidiaries:
- CVS Pharmacy
- CVS Caremark
- CVS Specialty
- Longs Drugs
- Navarro Discount Pharmacies
- Store brands and private label brands
It is important to note that in 2018, CVS acquired Aetna Inc which is also another major player in the healthcare insurance field.
What are the features of the MyCVS HR Portal?
To better understand what you can do with your MyCVS account, here’s a comprehensive list of every feature available on the online service:
- The most important feature: manage your work schedule by selecting your holidays in advance, or modifying your schedule if you have an appointment, for example.
- The second most significant feature: manage your paycheck information on the CVS portal such as when your next paycheck is due, how and when the latter is delivered, and finally, how much you are getting paid.
- A nice bonus feature with my CVS HR Portal is that you get full access to the anti-theft security program.
- Also, let’s not forget the CVS 401K program which is a retirement savings plan.
- Select many insurances plans such as home, auto, life, and dental insurance plans.
- Become a shareholder of the company by signing up for the CVS Employee Stock Options program.
- Consult your tax information and advantage offers.
How much do CVS Healthcare employees earn on average?
In 2021, it was reported by indeed.com that the average salaries at CVS start from $10.12 per hour for Sales Associates to $47.98 per hour for a Pharmacy Manager. Every position at CVS, no matter your background and your time in the company is covered and included many health benefits.
To get a broader picture of how much employees at CVS can earn in a year, a beginner crew member makes around $20 000 per year (including all the aforementioned benefits) while a Development Advisor makes over $100 000 a year.
If you are interested to apply for a job at CVS Health Corp, you can simply do so by clicking the following link: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/.
What kind of jobs are available at CVS Health Corp?
Interested in working at CVS and you don’t exactly know what kind of job positions you could postulate for? Here are some entry-level positions that you can try:
- Retail Store Associate
- Customer Service
- Data Science at the Aetna company
With a solid track record, many great job opportunities, and a large array of benefits and insurance plans, working at CVS doesn’t sound bad at all. On top of that, you get full and direct access to these features from any device or computer with the MyCVSHR Portal. We hope this guide was useful and that it clarified everything you needed to know about the CVS online portal and its features.